The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is a government-subvented body.
Our core objectives are to:
- Increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong
- Promote Hong Kong globally as a leading international city in Asia and a world-class tourist destination
- Promote the improvement of facilities for visitors
- Support the Government in promoting to the community the importance of tourism
- Support the activities of persons providing services for visitors to Hong Kong
To communicate our city’s brand strengths, the HKTB organizes comprehensive campaigns and year-round mega events across numerous media channels to enrich visitor experiences and to create business opportunities for the Hong Kong economy.
HKTB works in partnership with government departments and organizations, travel-related sectors, and other entities related to tourism. We conduct extensive research into visitor profiles and preferences, which along with information on the latest tourism trends and patterns, are used to develop marketing strategies for different visitor source markets and segments.