- Gain access; HKCBA is a part of the Hong Kong Family, a network of Hong Kong and Canadian government organizations, trade associations and international businesses. HKCBA members obtain first hand information on trade and investment opportunities, programs and initiatives supporting commerce between Hong Kong and Canada
- Remain informed; HKCBA offers pertinent references, in-depth market intelligence and timely business presentations with distinguished speakers including:
The Hong Kong Forum: An exclusive conference in Hong Kong for international delegates to exchange ideas, connect with market players taped into the heart of Asia and engage in the exchange of the latest information on China.
The HKCBA National Conference: This annual HKCBA event highlights sector specific opportunities in Asia, the iPith competition awarding one startup $50,000 in cash and services as well as the prestigious awards gala
Trade missions: In conjunction with HKTDC and HKETO, HKCBA organizes a number of annual trade missions to Hong Kong across various sectors
- Stay connected; Forge high-level business relationships with key contacts in our network of local, national and international professionals and entrepreneurs. Not only are you linked to over 700 national members across Canada, but also to over 11,000 individuals across 40 associations in 29 countries
- Increase visibility; Align your brand with proven business leaders and maximize your company’s visibility and profile among the Canadian and Chinese business communities
- Enjoy Exclusive discounts; HKCBA members take advantage of a number of tangible benefits including:
Complimentary or discounted rates for HKCBA organized events across Canada
Discounted Cathay Pacific flights between Canada and Asia (Click here for more details)
Preferential pricing at select hotels across Canada and Hong Kong
Discounted services from HKTDC including business matching, market research material, and trade mission participation
- Get involved; Members have the opportunity to share their expertise and develop a greater understanding of the local and Asia business landscape by getting involved in HKCBA committees and leadership roles at the board level
- Have fun; HKCBA also offers many social activities including golf tournaments and networking receptions to craft those business connections in a relaxed environment
HKCBA membership is managed locally by each city. Choose from one of our sections listed below to become a member today!